Forum

Winter Car Storage

More
4 years 5 months ago #368 by L. Anthony
Replied by L. Anthony on topic Winter Car Storage
Dropped off car off Friday and could not be happier! All polished and sealed and spotless. Yep that's right, finally washed car just in time for storage.

Great facility, great to see they are getting more and more cars. Miata was the most popular! Price can't be beat! One month near me is more than six months up there.

Just happy to say glad for the recommendation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #86 by L. Anthony
Dropped off car on Thursday! Great trip, nice guy, good place, fantastic price! Paid for six months, probably need much less. Price was less than one month at nearby places. Plenty of space. RVs, pontoon boats, cargo trailers, motor boats, sail boats, and sports cars. Quick and easy. Since my top was down and it was way too cold to move, I left the tonneau on and bundled up for the trip. Of course the weather was much better today, about twenty five degrees warmer, you can thank me. It would of been much colder had I waited to go today. Car got lots of attention on the road, and loads near the place. Thank you for the recommendation!

Instead of the cool-breeze option I could of used a deflector to keep the air-stream a inch higher, and off my bundled up head.

Thanks!

More
5 years 6 months ago #71 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Winter Car Storage
please let him know chris and mike are delayed in storage due to repairs (and sold our other race car so it would have just been the 1 car on the trailer anyway).. right now we might have to trailer the car back to the body shop (depends on how it goes with parts reinstall -- doing a lot of labor ourselves to keep costs down)
The following user(s) said Thank You: L. Anthony

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #70 by L. Anthony
Contacted him last week to get car in Saturday or Sunday, but snow and other commitments got in way. Really looking forward to seeing the place. Wish the top were up it would make the long drive a bit easier.

I wil report all I know when I see the place.
Ps Thanks for all the info
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by L. Anthony.

More
5 years 6 months ago #69 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Winter Car Storage

imarcr2 wrote: I went out to Rockford vehicle storage and met Paul who runs the place. Prices are good and it seems secure and safe. Chris, Paul told me to tell you he is waiting for you guys to bring him some cars to store:)

yes I figured he was wondering where we were, it was our intent to take a car on trailer out there but then we crashed the car at the last event of the season and now just this weekend got it back from the body shop but still have our own work to do 1st (replacement front end parts need to get installed still)... so it's delayed our storage plans :(

More
5 years 6 months ago #68 by imarcr2
Replied by imarcr2 on topic Winter Car Storage
I went out to Rockford vehicle storage and met Paul who runs the place. Prices are good and it seems secure and safe. Chris, Paul told me to tell you he is waiting for you guys to bring him some cars to store:)

Moderators: imarcr2
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds