Autocross Forum

2014 Autocross Plans

More
5 years 9 months ago #66 by FRogers
Replied by FRogers on topic 2014 Autocross Plans
Sorry Mike. Nothing is ready to be released yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #65 by mrazny
Replied by mrazny on topic 2014 Autocross Plans

FRogers wrote: Yep, Dan is doing pretty much 100% of the work. I help where he lets me :)

I also forgot the 3.3 rear end with a Yellow Box speedo converter upgrade. Probably forgot more...

Schedule is coming along. I am not sure when Pat will release it. She is probably waiting for signatures on papers before letting any info out. She does not like saying one thing and then it changes.

Would you say that dates are very unlikely to change then? I'm asking in part in case WCMC wants to compare notes with us (TSSCC) as we really only have some preliminary stuff that can't get finalized until later anyway. We're also going to try to minimize conflict and it really does get unavoidable at some point... This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if the answer is "yes" to that BTW

More
5 years 9 months ago #64 by Brian211
Replied by Brian211 on topic 2014 Autocross Plans
My plans are to attend more events than last year. Work got in the way for too many races in 2013. Hopefully I get a chance to try out Rockford. The car is getting some motor mounts and a clutch over the winter.

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #62 by FRogers
Yep, Dan is doing pretty much 100% of the work. I help where he lets me :)

I also forgot the 3.3 rear end with a Yellow Box speedo converter upgrade. Probably forgot more...

Schedule is coming along. I am not sure when Pat will release it. She is probably waiting for signatures on papers before letting any info out. She does not like saying one thing and then it changes.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by FRogers.

More
5 years 9 months ago #61 by imarcr2
Replied by imarcr2 on topic 2014 Autocross Plans
Wow, Dan will be really busy for next year.

Looking forward to release of the schedule even earlier than last year....nudge nudge

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #60 by FRogers
You had to ask this question... geeze... (deep breath)...

The biggest change is the TrackSpeed motor swap for the MSM motor. Thinking about the GTX2863 turbo. I have some PLX gauges to go in. Skunk2 throttle body. Ceramic power coating. Intercooler cleaning. Alignment to clean up the control arms Dan replaced last year.

Then... MSM motor getting a rebuild, probably top and bottom. Swap it out in Dan's car. New pullys to max out the Rotrex. And probably a dozen things I have forgotten.

I'm running 15x8 with 225/45 RS-3's because I got a 99% new set for less than half price! Dan is running 15x8 with 225/45 Rivals.

Doing all WCMC events. As many other local club events that don't conflict, maybe do a Champaign club event, and trying to arrange the Flyin' Miata Summer Camp. Going to be a usual busy summer.

Frank
#75 '05 MSM+
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by FRogers.

Moderators: imarcr2
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds