Forum

FS: 1995 Miata 5 spd <70,000 miles

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #678 by NotAPreppie
I have the chance to fix a mistake I made three years ago when I sold my favorite car but I have to make room first.
So, my awesome little Miata has to go

She's black with gold accents (badges, frankenstein bolts, wheels) and tan interior with just under 70,000 miles.

Options/Features
  • Leather package (Leather interior, headrest speakers, Torsen Type I LSD, power windows)
  • Cruise control
  • Power steering
  • Air conditioning (still cold)
  • Driver and passenger side airbags
  • König Feather 15x6.5 wheels (≈12 lbs)
  • Kumho V720 205/50-15 tires (≈1500 miles on them)
  • Racing Beat 1.125" hollow front swaybar (for NB Miata) with 949 Racing adjustable endlinks
  • KYB AGX adjustable shocks
  • Brembo OE-style replacement front/rear rotors and Stoptech Street Performance pads installed Feb-2015
  • Oil pressure fake gauge swapped with real oil pressure gauge and sender from '94 Miata
  • Soundstream SDR-342B stereo ( amzn.com/B00KHBDXN8 ) with BOSS CH6520 6.5" door speakers
  • Powered retractable antenna replaced with a TDR "Shorty" Amplified Antenna

The interior is in pretty good shape except for the usual tears in the seats. The exterior is in pretty good shape for a car that's been on the road for over 20 years. There's zero rust but my neighbors have added one or two scratches that will need to be addressed to prevent rust from forming. Since buying the car a year ago, it has been serviced by George Clos and his crew at Nortown Automotive (tons of experience building and racing Spec Miatas).

The vinyl softtop is not original but looks professionally installed and doesn't leak. The softtop rear window is plastic and starting to show its age but still in usable condition.

I'm asking $5,500 but I won't ignore reasonable offers.
The car is in the West Loop of Chicago (Morgan and Van Buren) but I work out in Naperville so I could meet you either place.

Also available:
$200
A set of 14" steel wheels with 175/65R14 Pirelli Winter Icecontrol tires. There's less than 250 miles on them and have never seen snow. I purchased in case my wife took our other car and I needed to get to work in the winter and that never happened. (photos once I dig them out of the depths of our storage unit)

$800
Red OE hardtop from '89-'91 Miata (no headliner or defrost) with padded cover.

Photos (Click for larger versions):
File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by NotAPreppie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: imarcr2
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds