Forum

FS 97 M-Edition 150k miles lots of mods

More
3 years 9 months ago #742 by DrClean
Car is sold.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #733 by DrClean
Price Drop $4400 need to get the car gone before the winter to avoid storage charges.

More
3 years 10 months ago #715 by DrClean
Couple of updates due to the questions I have been receiving, no will not part out the car though would entertain selling the 99 head im including with the sale of the car separate. The car runs and drives and frankly is probably one of the most fun cars to drive as it is like a large go kart with the way it sticks to the ground. Finally the car has passed Chicago Emissions 3 times now with no issues. Reason im including the head and other parts that are not installed is I figured who ever purchases the car would like to go supercharged or turbo and would like to do so with a fresh head so they could have this one as a core and get it rebuilt as it came off of a working car and is complete.

Thanks,
Paul

More
3 years 10 months ago #698 by DrClean
Thanks for the offer but not looking to part it out.

More
3 years 10 months ago #697 by Tomiboy
I'm looking for a second Ultrashield Rally sport seat if you decide to part out

More
3 years 10 months ago #695 by DrClean
feel free to call / text me an offer 773 732 2841 and we can talk, I was thinking of trying to keep it together with the car as who ever purchased the car would want it though depending on the offer i might split it off.

Moderators: imarcr2
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds