Forum
Welcome!

Welcome to the WCMC Forum.

Please note: random and open discussions should be posted on our Facebook site, not the forum.

For Sale - 1993 Mazda Miata MX-5 (just over 20k miles)

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #898 by pjktech
This car has sold.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #890 by pjktech
Whoops...just looked at odometer picture...better stated as "Just at 21k miles"...sorry

Attachments:

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #889 by pjktech
Single owner black and tan 1993 Miata originally purchased from Old Orchard Mazda.

I bought this in 1993 with one long trip to the west coast, puttered around town for 2 years, and then put it in my father's garage in Gurnee for 20 odd years.

I was saving it for my first born child when she turned 25 years old. Well, fast forward to today and I have been informed by wife and 90-year old father, "no way is SHE going to drive that, it isn't safe!". (Someone could have mentioned that in the last 20+ years, I would have driven it more!)

Well - so other than it coming out of the garage like the ground hog every year for a drive around, occasional oil change, etc.. that's it. I swear I still smell "new car smell".

Everything works.
Hardtop - defroster.
A/C
Original paperwork.
See pictures.
Open to bringing it out to Belvidere Breakfast or Fox Lake Burger Night.

Email for more pictures or questions. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Moderators: imarcr2
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds