Forum

looking for turbo parts

More
4 years 10 months ago #317 by Chiburbian
Replied by Chiburbian on topic looking for turbo parts
No eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationHow about $50? Add another $10 for my mounting brackets. Truthfully it took me less than $10 in parts but I had to fabricate it and it will save you loads of time. I believe it is this:

Also, my intercooler has a bung already welded on to install an air temperature sensor which will be necessary for your EMS to know how dense the air is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #316 by enderman
Replied by enderman on topic looking for turbo parts
Ok so how much for the intercooler and it's going on my 00 miata

More
4 years 10 months ago #315 by Chiburbian
I am having custom charge piping built right now so it's kinda hard to give you an exact price because I don't know what is for sale. I don't have a spare BEGI or Flyin' Miata manifold or downpipe so all I can sell is the intercooler and charge piping (with blow off valve). If you can find a used manifold, expect to pay between $200-275 used. A downpipe will run you about another $100-150. I also have four 460cc injectors with plug and play pigtails I am willing to sell for $65 but you would need engine management to run them, and they are low impedence so you would need either pull-up resistors or a injector driver board for your engine management (unless the EMS you buy can support them without).

I will give you a ballpark on the intercooler plus charge piping... Figure about $150-225 depending on what is part of the deal.

More
4 years 10 months ago #314 by enderman
Replied by enderman on topic looking for turbo parts
Hello I am looking for everything how much for either manifold and charge piping and downpipe and intercooler

More
4 years 10 months ago #311 by Chiburbian
By the way, my build thread on Miataturbo is here:
www.miataturbo.net/build-threads-57/chib...install-59485/page7/

Page 7 is when I start installing turbo. Before that is engine management stuff for the most part.

More
4 years 10 months ago #310 by Chiburbian
I have an intercooler (Actually soon to be two) for sale, I have a bunch of charge piping, other stuff. What you are looking for is: Bell engineering or Flyin Miata cast manifold, used (as well as downpipe). Any T25 frame turbo, with a preference for SR20 turbo, GT2560, or GT2554. Matter of fact I may have a turbo that is similar to 2554 that I will sell you CHEAP (like $50) but it will likely need to be rebuilt.

You will need engine management. DIYautotune has plug and play units for most models, and there is a guy that goes by Reverent on Miataturbo that custom builds more advanced megasquirts based on the megasquirt 3 platform that are also plug and play. I'd HIGHLY recommend plug and play... I did the build it yourself route and most of my issues involve the wiring from the engine management computer to the stock harness. You absolutely DO NOT want to cut'splice your stock harness if you can help it.

Go to Miataturbo.com and read this: www.miataturbo.net/diy-turbo-discussion-...s-one-big-post-4288/

Oh, and READ READ READ before posting on miataturbo. Create an intro thread before you post as well or things will go bad for you. They are very helpful there but don't like spoon feeding and don't like people just popping in and asking the same questions over and over.

I and a few others here are running DIY forced induction miatas.

Moderators: imarcr2
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds